Enterprise Level CMS
The Cornish CMS has many of the features you would normally only expect on an Enterprise Level CMS, with the advantage it has been designed around search engine optimisation. By adding on extra modules the Cornish CMS can provide the following functionality
- Fantastically search engine optimised
- Separation of content from pages
- Flexible menu structure
- Ability to add on widgets and new functionality
- Integration with CRMs. It already integrates with Cornish Admin, SalesForces, Microsoft CRM and GoldVision CRM
- Integration with analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Integration with email marketing systems. It is already used with Cornish Emailer, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Dotmailer and Communigator
- Integration with PPC providers. It is already used with AdWords and Facebook
- Lead qualification module
- Dynamic phone number dependent on lead source
- Flexible content provision
- Draft mode
- Page Archiving
- Full multilingual capability include multilingual dashboard
- Social Media Modules
The Cornish CMS also links seamlessly with our Marketing Dashboard which gives high level summary information on your website along with in depth reports on one or more of lead or sales generation, SEO performance and content (editing) information. This enables you to instantly see how well your website is performing, or allows you to discover the real source of your sales or enquiries. You can also see which are the best pages on your website. The SEO reporting module includes some of the data we regularly use when managing and monitoring SEO work for clients.
The above functionality is currently available with the Cornish CMS.
From 2012 all the enterprise level functionality will be available with an updated dashboard as Extra CMS.